Goat farm or Paultry form...Which is the best one to go for business

Register

usant

Hi, would like to start farming business but need some suggestion from experts on which live stock to choose.please suggest.

smy82482

Goat farming or poultry farming

As i m breeding goats,and from my goat farming experiences i would like to say that goat farming is the most profitable business but have to manage(fodder,vaccines etc) it properly and have to look yourself personally,its not a part time or supervisions job.
Before starting a goat farm you must gain training and complete knowledge on goat farming so that you can manage it very well,when you personally breed them.Visit your nearby goat farms and local goat markets too.
I have not done poultry farming,so can't say about it.
Regards,
DR.shaikh
www.osmanabadigoat.com
www.goatfarm.co.in

anil17

Dear sir,

We have 5 acres land near Pune (30 kms).

We want to start Goat farm, please guide from where we can take consultancy and getting finance for Goat farm.

regards,

Anil Patil

Last edited by a moderator:

smy82482

Goat farm consultancy

Dear anil17,
Don't take any goat farm consultancy as they will charge huge amount of money as their service charge to set up your goat farm.
Go for any goat farm training in your area,or visit some goat farms to know more about it,even you can watch goat farm DVD to have a better idea about it.
You can apply for goat farming loan to your know bank,they will provide you loan by by keeping some property as security.
To know more about goat farming,visit my thread http://www.agricultureinformation.com/forums/livestock-farming/82901-goat-farm-solutions.html
Regards,
DR.Shaikh
www.osmanabadigoat.com