Fertile land for sale 18.5 acres at Sangeli, Sawantwadi.

Register

tealeaf

This is excellent land with one row house (6 rooms), 1200 cashew trees (6 years old), 200 coconut trees (6 years old), 450 teak trees 4 years old and other trees like plaintain, chickoo, jackfruit, lemon, mango. Electricity is available. Irrigation water, drinking water, canal water, are available. At Sangeli, Sawantwadi, Dam view, Near Kolhapur Goa Highway, Eco Tourism declared at Sindhudurg, Sawantwadi 10 kms from the place, Highway 4 kms from the place. This land can be used for horticulture / organic farming also. The price is just Rs. 1.2 crores. This is considered to be throw away price as the owner wants to settle outside India. If anyone interested pl. call or mail me. This is urgent / distress sale. The present value of the entire property is Rs. 4 crores. Every year output is received from these trees and from land where paddy and pulses etc are grown, consumed and sold also.
Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

aqualife

a. First and foremost, I am not an agriculturist. You may have to suggest a way for me to buy this property, in my name.
b. Please give details about fencing, wall etc. around the land.
c. What is the total earning, yearly, from this property ?
d. Are you registered, with any agency, certifying "organic" produce, from this land ?
e. Is the price negotiable ?
f. Kindly give the number of plaintain, chickoo, jackfruit, lemon & mango trees.
g. Do you have any agricultural implements that will come along with the land, lke SUV, tractor, deweeder, pumps, green house etc. etc. ?

aqualife

a. The indicated area differs between 18.50 acres and 12.50 acres. Which is right ?
b. If you are leaving India, how will you purchase the produce from this land ?
c. For further particulars you my kindly contact me at swantwee@gmail.com