Farm land for sale

Register

samla

About 20 acres of farm land, 70 kms from Bangalore in Kanakapura Taluk, Entire property in single persons name with clear titles, Ideal for developing farm houses, Near to famous picnic spots on Kaveri river basin.

captsabu

hi can you send me your price expectation and the details of the land to my email id?

Please contact.....

Last edited by a moderator:

veenaa

I am interested too. Can you pls send the details.....
Please contact.......

shriyaansh

About 20 acres of farm land, 70 kms from Bangalore in Kanakapura Taluk, Entire property in single persons name with clear titles, Ideal for developing farm houses, Near to famous picnic spots on Kaveri river basin.
please provide me further details of the land in terms of what cultivation is possible or already being done and the price expected

nandik

Pls send me the details to provide you contact details.

kalavati

hallow sir,
i want to buy 2 to 3 acre land better if it cultivated with mango or coconut or addike trees. can you give me detail location, how much price and your mobile number. please mail me.....
Please contact.....

samla

Land details & contact details

The land is on Satanur to Dodda Aalahalli road, about 5 kms from Satanur of Kanakapura taluk. Has 3 borewells, pumps to be installed, power line available till borewell point, approach road till farm is there. Red
soil,The land in not cultivated at present.

For further details, contact me....
H. Sudhakar

kalavati

The land is on Satanur to Dodda Aalahalli road, about 5 kms from Satanur of Kanakapura taluk. Has 3 borewells, pumps to be installed, power line available till borewell point, approach road till farm is there. Red
soil,The land in not cultivated at present.

For further details, contact me....
H. Sudhakar
hallow Sudhakar,
you have not quoated price/acre please mail me about price and contect me
my email is kalavati@nal.res.in
kalavati

shwetha_rao

Interested in your land - Bangalore

please send details............
Price, location-accesibility, land type & offering

thanks
Shwetha