Job Available Farm house caretaker in kunigal, karnataka

Register

zeefarm

Hi, I hope this message finds you well.
I need a full time caretaker near kunigal, karnataka. Need to take care of the lawn, plants, swimming pool and regular cleaning of the house. All necessary tools and equipments will be provided.

Well deserved salary will be provided . Caretaker will have their own room with separate bathroom on the property.The gas, electricity,water etc will be provided. All amenities are there. Area is completely safe with the farm house covered by compound walls and has people nearby.

Would prefer a married couple who know farming and animal caretaking!

Last edited:

rj__23

Hi, I hope this message finds you well.
I need a full time caretaker near kunigal, karnataka. Need to take care of the lawn, plants, swimming pool and regular cleaning of the house. All necessary tools and equipments will be provided.

Well deserved salary will be provided . Caretaker will have their own room with separate bathroom on the property.The gas, electricity,water etc will be provided. All amenities are there. Area is completely safe with the farm house covered by compound walls and has people nearby.

Would prefer a married couple who know farming and animal caretaking!
Hi there,
We are a couple from Karnataka and are interested in the job. Could we get in contact?

Last edited by a moderator: