Fantastic Return on Investment Proposal

Register

naturoagro

Dear Freinds on Agri Forum,

Few of us friends have come across an excellent soci-economic project, which shall give very high returns.

For just a small investment of Rs. 25,000, we GAURNTEE you a return of minimum 250% after the moritorium period of 4 YEARS.

I don't think any investment of such small scale would yield you such HIGH RETURNS.

For the investment you will receive official receipt from us and also written commitment assuring the returns.

If anyone interested then please get in touch with immediately. The investment window is open ONLY TILL 03/12/2010.

regards,
Murali.

Note: THIS IS NOT ANY SCAM OR ANY ILLEGAL AFFAIR. THIS IS LEGITIMATE BUSINESS PROPOSAL.

sribalaji

Please send details of the project

Dear Murali,

Do send more details of the project and the total project investment you are expecting.
You can send private message or send details with your contact

Regards,
Balaji

Last edited by a moderator:

ceeyess

Few of us friends have come across an excellent soci-economic project, which shall give very high returns.

For just a small investment of Rs. 25,000, we GAURNTEE you a return of minimum 250% after the moritorium period of 4 YEARS.

I don't think any investment of such small scale would yield you such HIGH RETURNS.

For the investment you will receive official receipt from us and also written commitment assuring the returns.

If anyone interested then please get in touch with immediately. The investment window is open ONLY TILL 03/12/2010.

regards,
Murali.

Note: THIS IS NOT ANY SCAM OR ANY ILLEGAL AFFAIR. THIS IS LEGITIMATE BUSINESS PROPOSAL.
Please send details

manmadh

Dear sir,
i am interested in you project, so please send me the details of this project to my mail id

with regards
Manmadh

low investment

hi
can you send me the details about your low investment programme
thks

sonuuu

intrested in investment

regards,
Murali.

hello, can you plz send me the details for the investments on my e mail

ayush1ravi

investment opportunity

regards,
Murali.

Dear sir,

Your proposal looks very interesting. But you have not mentioned the area of your investment and you have not given much info about the same.

If you are looking for investors, then you will have to reveal your plan of investment and area of investment.

Kindly give us the required details

Thanks & Regards,

RAVISHANKAR.M
AYUSH ASSOCIATES,BLR
E mail: ayush1ravi@yahoo.co.in