Register

ashokd23

Hi

We are having farm in Vijayawada,A.P,and we can Supply any number of chicks according to the farmer requirement for the best price with all the vaccinations and medicines. we also give free training for the farmers who buys chicks from our farm under the super vision of veterinary doctor who is having experience of 8 years in the emu farming.

For more details please contact us.

let me thanks to the agriculture information for providing such a wonderful information to the farmers as well as buyers and sellers

Last edited:

toms1972

Emu chicks

Dear Sir,

Kindly send the price details -

I have gone through your web

Tomy

Last edited by a moderator:

chandruemu

price details

Dear Sir,

Kindly send the price details -

I have gone through your web

chandru.

rarematerial

Pls send complete project report for 100 pairs

Dear Sir,

Please send us complete project report for 100 pairs (From required space, breeders/chicks to its matured stage (2/3yrs)). Because we are planning to establish one such form soon.

Thanks and regards

PINK NURSERIES

Andhra Pradesh

Hi

We are having farm in Vijayawada,A.P,and we can Supply any number of chicks according to the farmer requirement for the best price with all the vaccinations and medicines. we also give free training for the farmers who buys chicks from our farm under the super vision of veterinary doctor who is having experience of 8 years in the emu farming.

For more details please contact us.

let me thanks to the agriculture information for providing such a wonderful information to the farmers as well as buyers and sellers
Can you send me the price and other details?

ashokd23

emu chicks price details

you did not mentioned which age chick price you want. so Please call me on the below number to know more information regarding the prices