Emu chicks for sale from most hygienic farm in Andhrapradesh( India)

Register

ajpreddy

Hi We have emu chicks available for sale. These are from one of the most hygenic farms around this area. We are located in Nidadavole, West godavari district, Andhra pradesh. Farm tours will be provided upon request.

References of our prior customers will be provided upon your request.

You will be given complete A to Z training on complete project.Including the following.
1) How much land needed.
2)How to plan for the budget.
3)How to take care of chicks.
4)How to maintain the farm with less cost and more efficient.
5)How to hatch.

Our relation will never end after you purchase the chicks, and you will be given all the suggestions in the ongoing process of maintaining your farm, untill you are expertise.

We are very easily connected from the Road and Railway as well. Feel free to contact me at .

Last edited:

ashokd23

Emu chicks

We are having farm in Vijayawada,A.P,and we can Supply any number of chicks according to the farmer requirement for the best price with all the vaccinations and medicines. we also give free training for the farmers who buys chicks from our farm under the super vision of veterinary doctor who is having experience of 8 years in the emu farming.
For more details please contact us.

Last edited:

rsuresh

dear sir, emu - reg.

hi we have emu chicks available for sale. These are from one of the most hygenic farms around this area. We are located in nidadavole, west godavari district, andhra pradesh. Farm tours will be provided upon request.

You will be given complete a to z training on complete project.including the following.
1) how much land needed.
2)how to plan for the budget.
3)how to take care of chicks.
4)how to maintain the farm with less cost and more efficient.
5)how to hatch.

Our relation will never end after you purchase the chicks, and you will be given all the suggestions in the ongoing process of maintaining your farm, untill you are expertise.

We are very easily connected from the road and railway as well. Feel free to contact me at .
dear sir, we request you to give ur contact details, , thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

atulparida

Atul parida

hi we have emu chicks available for sale. These are from one of the most hygenic farms around this area. We are located in nidadavole, west godavari district, andhra pradesh. Farm tours will be provided upon request.

You will be given complete a to z training on complete project.including the following.
1) how much land needed.
2)how to plan for the budget.
3)how to take care of chicks.
4)how to maintain the farm with less cost and more efficient.
5)how to hatch.

We are very easily connected from the road and railway as well. Feel free to contact me at .
please give details of your route so that i can visit your farm

yatham

Hi Ajpreddy,
please give details of your route so that i can visit your farm and the send the details of chicks, rate to my mail id

Last edited by a moderator: