Emu Bird Chicks for sale in Bangalore www.emubird.in Emu Farming in Bangalore

Register

rangrejz

About Us

Emu Farming Since August 2003 , Established by 2 MBA Graduates From Bhartiya Vidya BhavanBest Quality Emu Bird Breed Maintained with proper Feed and timely MedicineHave more 400 mature adult birds in one locationAccomplished of hatching around 4400 Eggs so farWe provide one day “training Programme” For the people interested in emu farming For FreeSuccessfully accomplished setting of 32 Farms in and around Bangalore till July 2011 , More than 60 Emu Farmer AssociatesFull time Vet-Doctor working at our emu farm for continues research on birdsVariety of emu birds with all age group availableExpert Labour for loading and unloading of the birds to help smooth transportation of the birdsFeed and Medicines are door delivered to our farmers at whole sale price

Emu Business Concept
Start Emu farm with maximum 1acre agricultural land which is not near residencesPurchase Minimum 30 to 50 nos of Genetic 3months old Emu Chicks from good Emu Farm Organazier.Emu Birds are grown by group concept only ( 50 birds group need 90 x 160 feet space with 6feet height fence)Farm Maintenance should be very important with good Organic Feed, Purified Drinking Water.Emu Bird 1stYield is only winter season & After completion of 21months (in india October to March months)
Average of 10 to 15 eggs can get from 1st yield and subsequently average of 20 to 25 eggs can get from next yields every yearEggs Hatched By own Incubator , Egg Incubation duration from 48 to 51 daysChick Sale is a best profitable comparing Egg Sale

Products

Emu meat
Meat of Emu bird is reddish in colour, soft and with less of cholesterol 98% fat free. Emu meat is lower in fat than Chicken, Turkey, Pork & Beef. The price commands higher price than that of meat from Other birds/animal and is reported at Rs. 300-450 per Kg. The American Heart Association has included Emu meat in its listing of heart healthy meats

Emu oil
Emu oil has been documented to exhibit the following properties and or has been used for the following purposes.

Anti - Inflammatory Activity Moisturizing Cholesterol Reducer Bacteriostatic Penetration Enhancer Significant epidermal proliferative activity Non - Comedogenic Significant wound healing agent Significantly reduces recent keloid scarring Appears to promote faster healing of burns with less pain and scarring Anti - Arthritic Activity Excellent Emulsifier

Emu Project & Training

Free Training by Veterinary Doctor on Weekends

Please take an appointment for the training session by telephone, and for Bankable Emu project Please send us your mail id for soft copy or visit our office for the Hard Copy of the Project

For all the latest updates on emu Industry follow us on Our Face Book Account

eswarreddy

I have must interest start a emu farm please provide ur contact number

i completed MBA and i have must interest start emu farm i don't have any guidance regarding that farm so please provide your contact information

My contact number

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:

sri_emu

emu farming

Hi murali here can u provide me the emu chicks details i am interested to start emu forming.
Rgds
Murali

rangrejz

Frenzy Emu Farm & Hatcheries

i completed MBA and i have must interest start emu farm i don't have any guidance regarding that farm so please provide your contact information

My contact number

Thanks,
Dear Sir .

1st laying birds Price 18,000 Per pair
2nd laying birds Price 24,000 Per Pair
3rd laying birds price 28,000 Per pair ( Average 23 eggs Last Year ) All records maintained

Chicks

2 Months old Price *7000 Per Pair
3 Months old Price *8000 Per Pair
4 Months old Price *8500 Per Pair

( *Prices May change according to demand and availablity)

About Us

Emu Farming Since August 2003 , Established by 2 MBA Graduates From Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan Best Quality
Emu Bird Breed Maintained with proper Feed and timely Medicine
Have more 500 mature adult birds in one location
Accomplished of hatching around 7000 Eggs so far
We provide one day “training Programme” For the people interested in emu farming For Free
Successfully accomplished setting of 40 odd Farms in and around Bangalore till 2011 , More than 60 Emu Farmer Associates
Full time Vet-Doctor working at our emu farm for continues research on birdsVariety of emu birds with all age group available
Expert Labour for loading and unloading of the birds to help smooth transportation of the birds
Feed and Medicines are door delivered to our farmers at whole sale price

Please visit Karnataka's Biggest Emu Breeder Farm , So that it will help u get the practical experience with birds and our executive will help you out with the day to day process and the procedure to rare the birds. For trainig call us before Saturday on 9620401166 and confirm ur presence (Its Free)

Frenzy Emu Farm & Hatcheries PVT LTD
From Bangalore 2words BIAL 18kms from hebbal till chikajala
Signal than left 2kms,pass below railway underpass-
Channahalli-Bayanahalli-on Right u will find the farm

moku

Required some contact in Mysore for EMU birds

Hi,

This is Mohan, I am staying in mysore, do you have any branchs or contacts in mysore(Karnataka). So, that I can come and take training and birds from you.

Thanks
Mohan

emu farming

Emu Farming Since August 2003 , Established by 2 MBA Graduates From Bhartiya Vidya BhavanBest Quality Emu Bird Breed Maintained with proper Feed and timely MedicineHave more 400 mature adult birds in one locationAccomplished of hatching around 4400 Eggs so farWe provide one day “training Programme” For the people interested in emu farming For FreeSuccessfully accomplished setting of 32 Farms in and around Bangalore till July 2011 , More than 60 Emu Farmer AssociatesFull time Vet-Doctor working at our emu farm for continues research on birdsVariety of emu birds with all age group availableExpert Labour for loading and unloading of the birds to help smooth transportation of the birdsFeed and Medicines are door delivered to our farmers at whole sale price

Emu Business Concept
Start Emu farm with maximum 1acre agricultural land which is not near residencesPurchase Minimum 30 to 50 nos of Genetic 3months old Emu Chicks from good Emu Farm Organazier.Emu Birds are grown by group concept only ( 50 birds group need 90 x 160 feet space with 6feet height fence)Farm Maintenance should be very important with good Organic Feed, Purified Drinking Water.Emu Bird 1stYield is only winter season & After completion of 21months (in india October to March months)
Average of 10 to 15 eggs can get from 1st yield and subsequently average of 20 to 25 eggs can get from next yields every yearEggs Hatched By own Incubator , Egg Incubation duration from 48 to 51 daysChick Sale is a best profitable comparing Egg Sale

Products

Emu meat
Meat of Emu bird is reddish in colour, soft and with less of cholesterol 98% fat free. Emu meat is lower in fat than Chicken, Turkey, Pork & Beef. The price commands higher price than that of meat from Other birds/animal and is reported at Rs. 300-450 per Kg. The American Heart Association has included Emu meat in its listing of heart healthy meats

Emu oil
Emu oil has been documented to exhibit the following properties and or has been used for the following purposes.

Anti - Inflammatory Activity Moisturizing Cholesterol Reducer Bacteriostatic Penetration Enhancer Significant epidermal proliferative activity Non - Comedogenic Significant wound healing agent Significantly reduces recent keloid scarring Appears to promote faster healing of burns with less pain and scarring Anti - Arthritic Activity Excellent Emulsifier

Emu Project & Training

Free Training by Veterinary Doctor on Weekends

Please take an appointment for the training session by telephone, and for Bankable Emu project Please send us your mail id for soft copy or visit our office for the Hard Copy of the Project

For all the latest updates on emu Industry follow us on Our Face Book Account[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

hello im nischal a resident of vijyapura about 15kms from BIAL so im planning to start an emu farm we have a 100by 150 plot of agricultural land so i want you to give me the details and requirements to start up this farm . looking forward to your reply
Nischal shailendra
(9482569916)

shiv sagar

i have must interest start emu farm i don't have any guidance regarding that farm so please provide your contact information

My contact number

Thanks,[/QUOTE]

shiv sagar rai phone -9650208677

redemu

Good evening sir/madam

I want to attend emu farming training and I dont have any contact number, can you please help me out.

Thank you
Praful