date palm

Register

kantivp

You can contact for further detail on Tissue culture date palm saplings and its cultivation practices.You can also contact, a member was established in 1947. Incidentally it is the first private sector company in Independent India to be inaugurated by the first Prime Minister of India, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru. Based in Gujarat, has 7 businesses viz Aromatics, Bulk Chemicals & Intermediates, Colors, Crop Protection, Floras, Pharmaceuticals & Intermediates and Polymers. It has chemical manufacturing spread over 1300 acres at Atul (Valsad, Gujarat), Ankleshwar (Gujarat) and Tarapur (Maharashtra). It has subsidiaries / offices in the USA, the UK, China, Germany and Vietnam. The sales turnover of is over Rs1200 crores per annum with a team of more than 2500 persons. Recently has entered into a 50:50 JV with M Dohmen GmbH, Germany, which has manufacturing facilities for dyestuffs in several countries worldwide.
was awarded first prize of the prestigious Khalifa International Date Palm Award 2009 in 'Best Producer' category for its Implementation of Date Palm project in India, in which more than 19 countries participated worldwide.
In 2010, we were awarded the first prize of prestigious Siemens Ecovatives Award in the 'Earth Care' category for the date palm project work in India.

Last edited by a moderator:

satyaguturu

dear sri kantivp,
i am very much impressed with your information on date palm farming.

i had few questions to you, if you are kind enough to answer... first let me know the soils suited for this farming and environmental conditions...
I belong to andhra pradesh, where i have got wet land and 4 monnths rainy season during august to december balance being dry normally..
Also..,can you please send economics of date palm cultivation?
what is the minimum land requirement for starting at a starter level of farming.

please..be kind enough to answer these..
thanks..

satya.G

sunil_sapl

Tissue Culture Datepalm is available

Dear Sir;
We are a pioneer tissue culture company of India and operating since last ten years.Pl refer our website .We[/url] are producing tissue culture date palm.The mother plants are the best quality of dates selected from Kutchh district of Gujarat.It is highly prized and very suitable as fresh fruit purpose.We can cater your enquiry.Pl get in touch with me for further detail.
Thanking you,
Sincerely,
Sunil Tiwary
General Manager,

kaja_4d

dear sri kantivp,
i am very much impressed with your information on date palm farming.

i had few questions to you, if you are kind enough to answer... first let me know the soils suited for this farming and environmental conditions...
I belong to andhra pradesh, where i have got wet land and 4 monnths rainy season during august to december balance being dry normally..
Also..,can you please send economics of date palm cultivation?
what is the minimum land requirement for starting at a starter level of farming.

please..be kind enough to answer these..
thanks..

satya.G
Hi Staya.G,

You contact is working with Prof. Abdelouahhab Zaid Date Palm Research & Development Programe >[/url]) who is research
proffesor at the time of my contact with Mr.Prof. Abdelouahhab Zaid in FEB,2010.

Kaza

denchai

DEAR Anyone
i'm interesting to buy TC date palm to grow in THAILAND.Please give me an advice and guidance where can i get it from India at reasonable price.

Thank and best regards,
DENCHAI