Dairy Farming Near to Vadodara,Gujarat

Register

b_r_jani

Hello Friends,

My Name is Bhargav & I am planning to start My Dairy Farming Near to Vadodara, Gujarat.
Current Planning with 15-20 HF Cow + Land on Lease / Sell.

Can anyone Guide me in that business?
I am also looking for Partner (to Plan for 50+ HF Cow) & I know this is one of the best Profit making business.
I am also looking for some consultant.

My Land Requirement is shown below-
1 - Land Should be within 40km from Vadodara
2 - Land should be as much as near to Road
3 - Land must be an Agriculture & Water Facility should be there.

Last edited by a moderator:

drsarkar

Hello Friends,

My Name is Bhargav & I am planning to start My Dairy Farming Near to Vadodara, Gujarat.

I am also looking for Partner (to Plan for 50+ HF Cow) & I know this is one of the best Profit making business.

Dear Mr. Jaani ,

The Land cost is more than 10 - 15 lacs / acre in your area means Baroda ..The first phase to arrange land & funds for dairy farming , then plan for project development .. Number of Dairy promoters are still waiting for Lands in Gujarat on proper rate and locations .. Plz contact with PM ..

b_r_jani

Dear drsarkar,

I am very thankful for your opinion.
Yes I know that thing Rate of land is Very high in Gujarat 8-10lacs / acre but i am also planning to start base on lease land for 5 years contract.
According to my aspectation i am planning to setup within 20-22 lacs including land also.
Please share your expertise on this.

bimal1957

Hello

I am willing to be your J/V partner. Should you be interested pl contact me on my email

Thank you

b_r_jani

Hello Bimal1957,

I am glad to hear regarding your intrest in dairy Farming.
I am Mechanical Engineer & I am planing to start my own business & i feel that this is the best business with good PBIT.
You can reach me

rishi123

hi Jani

i would be interested in the business of diary farming .

we can do further discuss & project report on the same & take it forward.

Thanks & regards

b_r_jani

Hello rishi123 & bimal1957,

Please give me your basic detail.
What is your plan for dairy farming?
Your Location...How can you support me in this business....& so on....

Please Replay ASAP...:)

Regards,
Bhargav

ap_2100

Interested in your business need to know more

Bhargav,
This is good idea and if done correctly you can do good with return on investment. I am interested please let me know more. I do have land near Baroda but not as close as you are looking for. I am dealing with dairy farm consultants to develop our land. I will be visiting India 2013 but for sure we can discuss through email. Thanks

Ashish patel

markiyacpc

silage for sell in vadodara

Hi Bhargav.
I m from baroda.. i would like to ask u about requirnment of silage for ur farm.
I have bulk of silage(juvar).
If u are intrested contact on my number
Thank you

manjueinn

Hi All,

My Name is Manjunath, I am planing to start the cow farming @ my native(Chithradurga, Karnataka).
I do not have any ideas like which cow's should buy what is cost for setup.
Can anyone help me about all the thing.

Thanks
Manjunath,

nik1l

If, any body interested in Organic Dairy Farming or any Organic Product Farming may contact at orexisorganic@gmail.com we invite contract farming too.

I hope Baroda near by area Savali,Vaghodia, etc should not ignored if you plant for your dairy project.
Nikhil Amin at 7600969738

dipen111

Hello Friends,

dear bhargav,

Are you completed your Dairy farming project near vadodara ?

please send me reply on dipenpatel47@gmail.com

Dear Bhargav,
Good day.

I am Dipak Patel from Ahmedabad but working at UAE.

I am also interested to start dairy farming in Bhavnagar where our land is there.

If you finished your baroda dairy farming project, then can you please share me the details like per day expenses for cow/buffalo on food, medical and salary of workers. What is your milk production and how you are selling (either milk cooperative or direct selling...) what is the current price of milk they are offering?? what is the cost of green and dry fodder and concentrate price in gujarat.

What lesson you learnt and what I should not do in dairy farming?? what is your advice to new comers??

Please share your information and some hard lessons email me on 7905820@gmail.com sdip_98@yahoo.com

Thanks and Regards,

Dipak Patel
UAE