Dairy farming exposure

Register

mrsinha

Hi All,

I am looking for a short term training exposure into the dairy farming specially in north India.

Me, Pratiush Sinha, a senior level sales professional with an MNC, currently stationed in Delhi, wish to get into dairy farming business.

I have explored with NDRI also. The current year calendar is over. Can anybody help me in sourcing live / practical exposure?

Last edited by a moderator:

kamalsi

Dear sir

If you get reply pls share it with me i also want to enter in dairy farming & need some practical exposure.

Regards

kamal singh

rmathews

best cource

pls google KVK Baramati. they have working seminar with residence and food facility, 4 day cource 4 k all incl. this seminar is in english and have 2-3 farms visits. they conduct 5- 6 programs per year.

ssmurthy

training for dairy farm

Hi All,

I am looking for a short term training exposure into the dairy farming specially in north India.

Me, Pratiush Sinha, a senior level sales professional with an MNC, currently stationed in Delhi, wish to get into dairy farming business.

I have explored with NDRI also. The current year calendar is over. Can anybody help me in sourcing live / practical exposure?

hello sir,

this is Murthy,

If you get details, please share with me i also want training for dairy farm. I am very much intrested in this feild , pls.inform me.

thanks & Regards,

S.S.N.Murthy.

rmathews

diary training in North India

dear all

pls visit

and check Diary training course... its worthwhile

rgds
mathew

vinodbio

Sir,
I have a dairy farm in Karur(district),Tamil nadu with around 28 Cows and 30 Buffaloes and I would like sell some pregnant cows like Jersy and buffaloes like murrha and even milk yielding cows and buffaloes with calves and I also sell
*Meat Buffaloes(small-big)
*Meat Cows
**Cows:
*milk yielding Cows rate:
1.Which yields 10-12 litres at 25000 to 29000
2. 6 to 8 litres yielding cows at 19000 to 23000
**Buffaloes:
1. 6 to 8 litres yielding at 26000 to 28000
2. 8 to 12 litres yielding at 30000 to 35000
These cows and buffaloes are of superior quality with high reproductive capacity . I assure you 100% that these have repregnent capacity. PLEASE CONTACT ME and also inform to your nearby dairy formers,
Note; cows and buffloes market in every Sundays in our village
Thanks,

Address: