Bangalore based Agrotech Company requires working staff for our organic farm

Register

siriagrotechinc

We are one of the leading Agrotech company based on Bangalore having diversified our self into Designing/installation of Irrigation Systems, Terrace Gardens, Contract Farming majorly cultivating Horticulture (Banana, Papaya) & Floriculture (Marigold) plants and production of Wormicompost HD Plastic Pits/Tanks, Wormicompost, Worms, .

In this regard, we require skilled or unskilled farm workers/labors (Can be an individual bachelor or family).We provide the salary best in industry along with Accommodation, Provisions & vegetables, Medical facilities and additional Bonus such as,

(a). Monthly Salary - Rs 8000/Month.
(b). Joining Bonus (To be paid after completion of 90 days) - Rs 3000 (in addition to the salary).
(c). Annual bonus (To be paid after completion of 365 days) - Rs 12000 (in addition to the salary).
(d). Annual increment of 10% on salary/year etc to name a few....

Name of the Project : Organic Banana Farm.
(i). Total no of families – 1 No.
(ii). Total no of Bachelors* - 1 No.

Name of the Project : Organic Papaya Farm.

Name of the Project : Vermicomposting unit.
(i). Total no of Bachelors* - 4 No's.

*Bachelors should be of age not less than 27 years.

Reference incentives/service charges would also be paid suitably. Interested applicants / consultancies can contact us through PM for more details.

Warm Regards,
Siri Agrotech Inc,
Bangalore.
Welcome To Siri Agrotech
siriagrotechinc@gmail.com

siriagrotechinc

Dear Manjunath,
We don't have any vacancy for the Manager/Supervisor post.

We are one of the leading Agrotech company based on Bangalore having diversified our self into Designing/installation of Irrigation Systems, Terrace Gardens, Contract Farming majorly cultivating Horticulture (Banana, Papaya) & Floriculture (Marigold) plants and production of Wormicompost HD Plastic Pits/Tanks, Wormicompost, Worms, .

In this regard, we require skilled or unskilled farm workers/labors (Can be an individual bachelor or family).We provide the salary best in industry along with Accommodation, Provisions & vegetables, Medical facilities and additional Bonus such as,

(a). Monthly Salary - Rs 8000/Month.
(b). Joining Bonus (To be paid after completion of 90 days) - Rs 3000 (in addition to the salary).
(c). Annual bonus (To be paid after completion of 365 days) - Rs 12000 (in addition to the salary).
(d). Annual increment of 10% on salary/year etc to name a few....

Name of the Project : Organic Banana Farm.

Name of the Project : Organic Papaya Farm.

Name of the Project : Vermicomposting unit.
(i). Total no of Bachelors* - 4 No's.

*Bachelors should be of age not more than 25 years.

Reference incentives/service charges would also be paid suitably. Interested applicants / consultancies can contact us through PM for more details.

Warm Regards,
Siri Agrotech Inc,
Bangalore.
Welcome To Siri Agrotech
siriagrotechinc@gmail.com