azolla seeds

Register

nathanieal

sir i need azolla seeds for my project work.... so can u supply us the seeds... i want the information regarding the cost of the seeds per kg sir... so kindly help me sir.... pls contact me or pls send me ur contact details......
thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

gvaranam

Seeds of Azolla filiculoides

Azolla Filiculoides is a water plant. We cannot send it by post or courier. I can supply the seeds free of cost. But if you can collect it personally, so inform me your location. If possible I can arrange it. Contact me

Hi Sir ,
I need Azolla seed , can u please tell me the address i ill reach u .
Please contact..

maruthidairy

Azolla

Dear sir,

we are also looking for good azolla plants to grow in our dairy farm. can u arrange the same or let us know from where we should we collect the same from you. we are based at bangalore kindly contact
thanks and regards,

kasturiraju.

Azolla Filiculoides is a water plant. We cannot send it by post or courier. I can supply the seeds free of cost. But if you can collect it personally, so inform me your location. If possible I can arrange it. Contact me

gvaranam

Seeds of Azolla filiculoides

Make a temporary tank with a silpaulin [ggod quality plastic] sheet [200gsm or higher] at a depth of 25-30Cms. Put some bricks on sides or make a mud wall and put the sheet inside. Keep washed and cleaned sand for a height of 10Cms. Fill it with water. Mix 6-8%cow dung keep it for three days. Put the Azolla seeds. Let it multiply. A sheet with a width of 120cms and length 300cms is ideal. Once the Azolla covered the tank you can start the harvest. 500-600grams per day you can harvest from one tank daily. As Azolla is collecting the major portion of the nutrients from air we should give sufficient gap between tanks. Good sunlight and airation required. A family consists of 5-6 members can take sufficient Azolla from such a tank. Wash in fresh water thoroughly 5-6 times to remove the roots, and return the washed water to the tank itself. If you want to feed the animals or birds, start to feed them in small way. Mix 5-7%
initially with the feed, then increase gradually. You can replace the feed up to 60% with the Azolla. The yield will increase by 40-65%. Azolla contains all the essential nutrients we required. The percentage of protein is comparatively very high.

I am residing in Kasargod Dist of Kerala State. Contact me with PM. I shall give the direction of the route. I shall give the seeds free of cost. You can contact the Dept. of Animal Husbandry in your state they will supply the Azolla seeds. In TN and Karnataka all the Agri.universities are supplying it. You can contact any study center of these Agri universities. Duckweed is also equally good. In countries like US are promoting these Azolla as well as Duck weed in a big way for human and animals food supplement.

Last edited:

srileela

looking for azolla seeds

Hi,

I am planning for azolla cultivation in our village for poultry (Tirupathi, Andhra pradesh). Can you pls provide me with the information where I can buy azolla seeds?

lakshmi.

ratty20

azolla cultivation

i wants azolla seeds as i want to start azolla cultivation for dairy form.if anybody have please give the details with address so that i can get it easily in delhi.

sathish77771

azolla seed

Hi Sir ,
I need Azolla seed , can u please tell me the address i ill reach u & tell how to prepare the azolla farm am planning near by trichy any body help me.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;i wants azolla seeds as i want to start azolla cultivation for dairy form.if anybody have please give the details with address so that i can get it easily in trichy tamil nadu
sathish
Please contact..[/QUOTE]

shoaib1717

azolla filiculoides

Make a temporary tank with a silpaulin [ggod quality plastic] sheet [200gsm or higher] at a depth of 25-30Cms. Put some bricks on sides or make a mud wall and put the sheet inside. Keep washed and cleaned sand for a height of 10Cms. Fill it with water. Mix 6-8%cow dung keep it for three days. Put the Azolla seeds. Let it multiply. A sheet with a width of 120cms and length 300cms is ideal. Once the Azolla covered the tank you can start the harvest. 500-600grams per day you can harvest from one tank daily. As Azolla is collecting the major portion of the nutrients from air we should give sufficient gap between tanks. Good sunlight and airation required. A family consists of 5-6 members can take sufficient Azolla from such a tank. Wash in fresh water thoroughly 5-6 times to remove the roots, and return the washed water to the tank itself. If you want to feed the animals or birds, start to feed them in small way. Mix 5-7%
initially with the feed, then increase gradually. You can replace the feed up to 60% with the Azolla. The yield will increase by 40-65%. Azolla contains all the essential nutrients we required. The percentage of protein is comparatively very high.

I am residing in Kasargod Dist of Kerala State. Contact me with PM. I shall give the direction of the route. I shall give the seeds free of cost. You can contact the Dept. of Animal Husbandry in your state they will supply the Azolla seeds. In TN and Karnataka all the Agri.universities are supplying it. You can contact any study center of these Agri universities. Duckweed is also equally good. In countries like US are promoting these Azolla as well as Duck weed in a big way for human and animals food supplement.
Hello ther. Just wanted to know if Azolla filiculoides is still available with u. I m in need of azolla as I have to complete a govt project for the poor. Plzzzzz helpppppppp

marish

Sir did you got azolla seeds if yes please share me

Sir did you got azolla seeds if yes please share me

tam_wc

Seed request

Dear Sir,

I intend to start a small dairy farming. Therefore looking for azzola as alternative chicken feeds. Is there any possible for you to courier me some seed for me to cultivate here (Malaysia). Also, if there is any cost or charges, please don mind to let me know the amount that I should pay. Your help is much appreciated. Anything please send to my mail box tam_wc@yahoo.com. Thank you.

Call Your target Customers directly on marketmirchi.com
• Use marketmirchi.com for sales,purchase,jobs rural urban linking for Free advertisement of your Farm Products/Services/Rural Jobs,get direct market Contacts without middlemen.
• A unique website linking Rural –Urban Marketers.
• Hey all if u r selling products/services to Rurals/Farmers register under urban link on marketmirchi.com
• If u r selling agri products,rural products register under rural link
• After registration u can post multiple free ads under Sales, wanted, jobs, admissions and reach your counterparts directly.
• You can search your customers under rural wanted, urban wanted and call them directly.
o Focused Rural Marketing without Brokers

kandathil001

Mr. Mohd kandathil

Casa DE MF, Arikady, Kunnil, Bumbrana Road
Kumbla Post.
Kerala 671321
Mob 8606378618

sardha

Size not mentioned

You mention harvest. 500-600grams per day, but you missed to mention what size of bed you used which gave you this harvest?