Agri Land for sale near Hosur

Register

agroindia

4.50 acres of fertile agricultural land loacted at distance of five Kilometers from National Highway-7(connecting Chennai with Bangalore) is for sale. Any interested buyer is asked to contact for details in regard to rate and other required information.

Last edited by a moderator:

kasthuri

Deatails please

Hi,
kindly furnish the details such as,price and exact location

Details required

Please provide some more details, location,Water,electricity with price to my

Regards

abc4

interested

4.50 acres of fertile agricultural land loacted at distance of five Kilometers from National Highway-7(connecting Chennai with Bangalore) is for sale. Any interested buyer is asked to contact for details in regard to rate and other required information.
Hi I am interested, plz send details to my id , immediate outright.

marutha

Interested to buy Agri Land

Dear Sir,

Pls quote your least possible rate per acre, since I'm really interested to buy your land for personal use. Intermediate person /Brokers excused please.

Regards,

K.Maruthachalam

cynthia

I am in need of fertile agricultural land near Hosur .Kindly contact me in my email id.:

kausikh

Hi,
kindly furnish the details such as,price and exact location
regards
janarthanan