Question Regarding Agarwood plantation

Register

setri1

Has anyone planted Agarwood plantation in telangana and andhra pradesh states. I want to know the procedure to plant, life time and income opportunities and clarify other doubts.

karthi_rg

Has anyone planted Agarwood plantation in telangana and andhra pradesh states. I want to know the procedure to plant, life time and income opportunities and clarify other doubts.
Please contact. We are Agarwood Plants supplier all over India.

Last edited by a moderator:

janrdhanan

1. Select plant. (Aquilara Malaccensis.)
2. Buy from a verified supplier.
3. Prepare the site
4. Dig pit 2ft sq. @8ft distance.
5. Put cowdung/ compost +dolomite keep it for 10 to 15 days.
6. Plant the trees.
7. Irrigation is required for the first 2 to 3 years.

setri1

Are you farming agarwood ? or had knowledge about ? kindly share your number so I can contact for clarifications.

vrikshaay

Please see private message / conversation in your inbox. Click on the envelope symbol on top right of page.

ForumFarmer

Staff member
How many saplings do you need? .
Have a look at this thread by @karthi_rg

ForumSupport

Staff member
@hussaiahm, can you please share more details about your nursery, like how long you have been in business, whether you supply customers all over India, and what is special about your nursery?

hussaiahm

@hussaiahm, can you please share more details about your nursery, like how long you have been in business, whether you supply customers all over India, and what is special about your nursery?
Thank you for your response. All kinds of saplings seeds, stamps forestry agriculturel horticultural sericulturel tissu cultural medicinal nd ornamental plants are available we are connected this nursery buisness from 1979 .