468 acre for sale in madurai

Register

anbusan

sir
we are having 468 acre for sale in madurai kariapatti sir.it is suitable for agri form

price is:RS.1lakhs/acre
if any one interested pls send private msg to me i ill cal u sir

getz6900

sir
we are having 468 acre for sale in madurai kariapatti sir.it is suitable for agri form

Dear Sir,
Can I have correct location, water source, how many Kms from Madurai, about soil, EB lines, pumping motors nearest villages how many and distance. please furnish required particulars, nearest high way (Kms), nearest telephone exchange (Kms), nearest school Govt or Private (Kms), nearest Post Office (Kms), nearest Taluk Head Quarters (Kms), nearest Hospital Govt or Private (Kms)

anbusan

contact as sir

sir
actually this land in located in keelakachurakulam sir it is 15 km from kariapatti and near one polls also available sir.if you want to see the we will make arrangement sir send private msg with ur no i ill cal u sir

anbusan

contact as sir

sir
actually this land in located in keelakachurakulam sir it is 15 km from kariapatti and near one polls also available sir.if you want to see the we will make arrangement

Last edited by a moderator:

kalai_n

details

Sir,
what is the current status of the land and pl call,
by

sir

muru1968

sir

Mr. anbusan,

i am interested to buy about 22 acres in this area , please provide your contact details

sir

hi,
i am looking for land in tamilnadu. my price range is 20,000 to 50,000 per acre and reguire 50 to 100 acres with good water source, electricity,road access and clear title. ideal if the land is available in theni, madhurai, near kodaikanal etc. the soil should be red and ideal for cultivation. pls do contact me with details