22.5 acres of agricultre land adjacent to krishna river near is for immediate sale

Register

chprasad

Hi,

I own a 22 acres of fertile agricultre land which is adjacent to the krishna river.the land is ideal for cultivating paddy and sugar cane as the water source is huge in the form of krishna river.Please find the details of the same below.

1. 22.5 Acres suitable for cultivating Paddy,sugar cane with abundant water adjacent to krishna river.the land is fully developed with all aminities like pipeline and motor and it is ready for cultivating.

2. The land is located in karnataka in raichur district.The land is located at around 4 kms from the state high way.Around 90 kms from raichur.From Lingasugur it is around 25 kms.The land is located very close to the(walkable) famous "Mouneshwara temple".

3.The land prices in and around the same area are around six to ten lacs per acre.I am willing to sell at four lacs per acre as I am in debts and want to dispose the same at the earliest.

4.I would like only serious buyers to contact me,anyone who knows the area andw ant to buy seriously would sure buy the land is it is in a very good location.

5.Serious buyers may contact me

Last edited by a moderator:

sekar_77

Hello Prasad,
I am interested, please call me

Hi,

I own a 22 acres of fertile agricultre land which is adjacent to the krishna river.the land is ideal for cultivating paddy and sugar cane as the water source is huge in the form of krishna river.Please find the details of the same below.

1. 22.5 Acres suitable for cultivating Paddy,sugar cane with abundant water adjacent to krishna river.the land is fully developed with all aminities like pipeline and motor and it is ready for cultivating.

2. The land is located in karnataka in raichur district.The land is located at around 4 kms from the state high way.Around 90 kms from raichur.From Lingasugur it is around 25 kms.The land is located very close to the(walkable) famous "Mouneshwara temple".

3.The land prices in and around the same area are around six to ten lacs per acre.I am willing to sell at four lacs per acre as I am in debts and want to dispose the same at the earliest.

4.I would like only serious buyers to contact me,anyone who knows the area andw ant to buy seriously would sure buy the land is it is in a very good location.

5.Serious buyers may contact me

Last edited by a moderator: