100 acers land for sale

Register
here in a.p (prakasam dist) erragondapalem, 33 acers fully developed with fensing and guest house, drip errigation . village main road.

80 acers partially developed ,can cultivate mirchi ,cotton and pappaies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dear Sir,
Can you pls give me the mail giving all the details to my mail or call me on
Awaiting for your reply asap.

Thanks

Regards
Anand.

sasprasad

Dear sir.,
kindly send us the area map, nearest railways station, town or village etc and the expected price- for immediate settlement.
Thanking you and call...
S a s prasad

reshmaraj

pls send full detail final price.
Please contact....
regards
Reshma

ganapati

Dear Sir,
Can you pls give me the mail giving all the details to my mail or call me on
Awaiting for your reply asap.

Thanks

Regards
Anand.
150 acres/part of barren land (@ Rs.60, 000/acre) & 8 acres mango plantation (@ Rs. 4 lakh/ acre) is available in Kokan, Maharashtra at Dehen, 28 kms. from Mandangad on Anjarle Rd. Road, water & electricity can be made available. Titles are clear.

mcsaju

Wanted agricultural land

Hi;

We need 25 acres of land suitable for coconut, paddy, vegetable and fruits cultivation and based on viability to be expanded to a larger area. Water availability, road access and 75 feet water table are required. Please do send in your offers. Base rate of offers lower than Rs.50,000 per acre for red soil or up to Rs. 30,000 for black soil would be considered.

Pl.contact at to the email id,please contact...

regards

M.C.SAJU

Please send private message with cost per acre details. or mail to
Thanks
Krishna

here in a.p (prakasam dist) erragondapalem, 33 acers fully developed with fensing and guest house, drip errigation . village main road.

varma1979

Regarding land at Prakasam dt

Dear sir,
Pls provide me details like cost per acre,
Distance from nearest city, or from guntur or vijayawada.
is any approch road available or not.
is this is having clear title or Not.
send sms to
or send email to
thanks in advance.

valentino11

http://www.kevindurantshoes.us.org

The Wall Street Coach Factory Outlet Journal reported Coach Outlet that with Scarpe Nike Air Max the rapid Scarpe Sportive Nike Air Max 2017 development North Face Outlet of China's economy,Coach Outlet Online the Chinese Coach Outlet Online women entrepreneurs North Face Outlet have gradually North Face Outlet emerged as a new Nike Air Max consumer of Cheap Jordans high-end accessories Coach Factory and toys.Coach Black Friday As more Air Jordan 13 and more North Face Outlet luxury brands North Face Outlet have turned their North Face Outlet attention to UGG Outlet this group,Coach Outlet high-income Scarpe Nike Air Max Uomo Chinese women North Face Outlet have begun to Nike Hoodies purchase luxury Jordan 11 goods to Coach Outlet“leave their feet”.New Jordans Today, the rise Coach Factory Outlet of Chinese North Face Jacketswomen has become North Face Outlet a new buying Nike Outlet power. But Uggs Outlets for the UGG Outlet Store original purpose UGG Outlet of purchasing luxury UGG Bailey Button goods, a high-income North Face Outlet Store Chinese Cheap Jordns woman said: Cheap Air Max 90“I just bought Nike Roshe Run Pas Cher luxury goods for The North Face Outlet pleasure.The North Face Jackets I can't tell Coach Outlet exactly why.”

As Carl Jung UGG Outlet Store said, "People can't Cheap Uggs tell you why they want Coach Outlet to be, because Coach Outlet they themselves Coach Outlet are not clear..."Coach Outlet It's not easy Coach Outlet to find true human Coach Outlet Online emotions.

From the biochemical viewpoint,Coach Factory Outlet in terms of individual Coach Outlet biology, humans are Coach Outlet Store determined to North Face Outlet some extent by genes: Jordan Shoes For Sale the brain is stimulated Air Jordan 11 by the outside Air Jordan 1 world, secretes Cheap Jordans neurotransmitters,Air Jordan 11 stimulates nerve Jordan Clothing cells, different Coach Outlet people have different reactions,Nike Outlet and some are more sensitive, such as Like to pursue novelty and adventure, while others are more cautious and careful.