Guide for start-up of areca leaf plate manufacturing.

Register

pravinpatil1

Hi,

We are planning to start up Arecanut palm leaf plates manufacturing business. I would like to know the following from the forum members:
1) The type and cost of the machine used for manufacture the plates
2) If any government subsidy available?
3) Future of the Industry. Also, the risks and challenges
4) The importers of the products and demand. Also about Raw material. I am glad to receive any contacts which you think relevant in this business.
I would really welcome any information sharing from the members/experts on this business line.
My Email Id- phpraveenkumar@gmail.com

sajidbm

Hi,

We are planning to start up Arecanut palm leaf plates manufacturing business in kannur district-kerala. I would like to know the following from the forum members:
4) The importers of the products and demand. Also about Raw material. I am glad to receive any contacts which you think relevant in this business.
I would really welcome any information sharing from the members/experts on this business line.

satish 6754

Hi,

We are planning to start up Arecanut palm leaf plates manufacturing business. I would like to know the following from the forum members:
which state

navi1819

Hi,

We are planning to start up Arecanut palm leaf plates manufacturing business in kushtagi - Taluka-karnataka. I would like to know the following from the forum members:

daneflawl

Hi,

I've already established a eco friendly business in UK named as CanapeKing. We've a huge range of palm leaf plates bulk, bowls, platters and many more. If you want me to discuss regarding your business, i can help in building your business to brand.

Last edited: