Interested to start medicinal plant farming

Register

sidram

I am also looking to get into Medicinal and Aromatic cultivation. Any responses to this post would be highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot!
Sid

Pacific herb

Established Member
National Seminar & Training Camp
on
Aromatic/Essential Oil Project
(With Research Varieties of CSIR-IIIM, Jammu, Govt. of India),
Date- 2nd October 2016, Sunday. Venue- CSIR- NEERI, Nagpur (MS)
Time- 09:30 am to 05:30 pm.

Chief Guest
Dr. Ram Vishwakarma,
Director, CSIR-IIIM, Jammu.

Speakers

Dr. Suresh Chandra, Chief Scientist, CSIR-IIIM, Jammu

Dr. Vilas S. Sapkal, former Vice Chancellor, Nagpur University

Dr. Sanjay Wankhade, Associate Director of Research, Dr. PDKV, Akola

-Salient features-
Second half session will be conducted on the Farm with all practical demonstrations on Cultivation, Harvesting and Oil distillation/extraction process.
Seminar will be addressed by Expert faculties on Cultivation, Processing, Economics and Marketing.

-Issues to be addressed-
How to make project more economical viable

International & National Market scenario of Oil

Introduction of new varieties developed by CSIR-IIIM, Jammu

Plantation and Maintenance of Aromatic grasses with new Technology

Oil distillation process and latest developed Distillation Unit

Different uses of Spent grass (Marc) - left over grass after distillation

For registration send SMS with Name, place
and Mob. No; to 070837 57145, 0942288 1280 or​
Email toagrigum@gmail.com.​

Organized by
CSIR- IIIM, Jammu, Govt. of India & Pacific Agro, Nagpur.

For details call
Jammu- 0191- 2569000,
Nagpur (MS) – 070837 57145, 097301 07163, 094228 81280.​

madhavs1

Established Member
please let us know if you can supply us aloe vera, holy basil leaves, safed musli, we have monthly requirement

Yes Sir, we can supply holy basil seeds,Aloevera,Safed Musli every month, please share us your contact details or Mail Id or plz contact Mr.9866672765

mdinayath

Hello All,

I have land and want to cultivate Medicinal Plant. If anyone has buyback projects pl let me know.. I am interested and looking for such response. I am from Dharwad Karnataka.

My no is 8050002398

saikf15f

Hello
Hello All,

I have land and want to cultivate Medicinal Plant. If anyone has buyback projects pl let me know.. I am interested and looking for such response. I am from Dharwad Karnataka.

My no is 8050002398
Hello Sir ,

We can help you to cultivate medicinal farming , marketing assistance, buy back also .

Regards,
SK
7028929925/7420067719

prasadpra

I have 10 acre land in north karnataka .red soil and fertile land.minimum tempretur 18 degree and maximum in summer 40 degree.currently we r growing onion ,sugarcane,and vegetables.I want shift medicinal or herbal platetion if it is more profitable.plz advice.

parimal_k

I have 10 acre land in north karnataka .red soil and fertile land.minimum tempretur 18 degree and maximum in summer 40 degree.currently we r growing onion ,sugarcane,and vegetables.I want shift medicinal or herbal platetion if it is more profitable.plz advice.
I suggest you to search about Stevia on Google. It is ideal for the such a piece of land.
Since you have already shown interest, please call me on 9970044228 to discuss about stevia plantation project.

ishakandari

Hello Sir,

Please contact @ 9968620996 , My Name is Isha I am from Herbal-O-Vera, I can help you with Aloe Vera plants for your land.

ishakandari

Hello All,

My Name is Isha from Herbal-O-Vera, I supply Aloe Vera Baby Plants,Aloe Vera Leafs, aloe Vera Pulp, Kindly let me know if you interested in buying any of the mentioned products.

I am reachable @9968620996

Thanks in Advance,
Warm Regards,
Isha Kandari