1. #1 Agri Loan Rs25,00,000/- subsidy 33% -Goat farm 
    Business Member
    Blog Entries
    Proven - Profitable Stall fed Goat farm

Govt. encouraging giving Loans
    Rs. 25,00,000/- & Subsidy up to 33%

Agri Returns - NGO

Implementing Latest technology to get more benefit

we assist: A to Z (Purchase to Marketing)

1. Project report
    2. Bank loan assistance
    3. Nabard Govt. free subsidy guidance
    4. Fodder cultivation assistance
    5. Low cost - Hi tech shed
    6. Breed selection
    7. Hi tech Rearing & farm worker training
    8. Genetic record maintenance
    9. Marketing
    etc.

Book your valuable workshop participation on

SUNDAY 06.10.12 ON FARM (MELMARUVATHUR)

Kindly send your Details

1. Name:
    2. Address:
    3. Farm location :
    4. Experience in farm:
    5. How many acres of land your are having:
    6. What is the size of your goat farm:(50/100/300/500)
    7. How much Bank loan are you expected:
    8. Are you in the backward (sc/st):
    9. What is your financial status:(margin money capacity)

contact

[/COLOR]
    Last edited by agrireturns; February 3rd, 2013 at 05:30 AM.

2. #2 Stall Goat Farming 

I am keen to start 300 Nos Goat farming. I have sufficient land and water near Bangalore. I have couple of Green houses to convert in to Goat sheds.

I require the project report actual cost of project and its economics. I also need project funding to take care of initial animal cost, maintanance, Insurance medical & veterinery cares feeding and growing of fodder both dry and greens.
    please revert back
    REGDS

3. #3 Assistance in Sheep/Goat Farming 

we have 4 years experience in farming of sheep and goat. And I have been instrumental in setting up tens of farms in and around banglore and hyderabad. You can contact me
    Last edited by moderator A; March 29th, 2012 at 01:12 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

4. #4 Goat Farming information 

Hi,
    We two of friends are interested in setting up Goat farm near bangalore and want information end-to-end. Like labour required, cost on setting up Goat form for 200 goat and risk involed in them.

[QUOTE=srikbabu;226961]Hi,
    We two of friends are interested in setting up Goat farm near bangalore and want information end-to-end. Like labour required, cost on setting up Goat form for 200 goat and risk involed in them.
    1. Name:Srikanth
    2. Address:
    3. Farm location : Near Bangalore
    4. Experience in farm: Zero
    5. How many acres of land your are having: 3 acres
    6. What is the size of your goat farm:(50/100/300/500): 200
    7. How much Bank loan are you expected: Depends on cost in setting up
    8. Are you in the backward (sc/st): no
    9. What is your financial status:(margin money capacity)

6. #6 i am intrested 

Dear Sir!
    please insure us we are interested in goat farming our am is to pun 500/ no of goat once and we have three accer land and we are seeking 50 lakh from bank and we have 25% margin money.and also need ur consultancy for start up project & marketing. please give us feed back we are based in Up,

regards
    Last edited by moderator A; March 30th, 2012 at 02:31 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Sir,

I have 8 acres of land in shikaripura, I want to stat 50 no of sheep form in that land.
    please inform me the approximate cost to build a shet. Where i get subsidy loan, how much i get etc.

Expecting ur early reply
    thanking u
    Last edited by moderator A; March 30th, 2012 at 02:31 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

we have 4 years experience in farming of sheep and goat. And I have been instrumental in setting up tens of farms in and around banglore and hyderabad. You can contact me
    Last edited by moderator A; March 30th, 2012 at 03:38 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

9. #9 Converting Greenhouses to Goat shed? 

Quote Originally Posted by farmware View Post
    I am keen to start 300 Nos Goat farming. I have sufficient land and water near Bangalore. I have couple of Green houses to convert in to Goat sheds.

I require the project report actual cost of project and its economics. I also need project funding to take care of initial animal cost, maintanance, Insurance medical & veterinery cares feeding and growing of fodder both dry and greens.
    please revert back
    REGDS
    Hi,

Why would you like to convert your greenhouses to goat sheds? I am looking to get some greenhouses on rent. Would you know of any Greenhouses which may be available on rent? And what would be the rent like?

Regards
    Subir

I am interesed, I have 20 Acres of land in Tamil Nadu, Karnataka,. Want to set up 500 nos. Goats & Sheep farm, please contact me to my e-mail, Thank you.
    Last edited by moderator A; April 2nd, 2012 at 01:20 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast