Business Member
    Blog Entries

Default Agri Loan Rs25,00,000/- subsidy 33% -Goat farm

Proven - Profitable Stall fed Goat farm

Govt. encouraging giving Loans
    Rs. 25,00,000/- & Subsidy up to 33%

Agri Returns - NGO

Implementing Latest technology to get more benefit

we assist: A to Z (Purchase to Marketing)

1. Project report
    2. Bank loan assistance
    3. Nabard Govt. free subsidy guidance
    4. Fodder cultivation assistance
    5. Low cost - Hi tech shed
    6. Breed selection
    7. Hi tech Rearing & farm worker training
    8. Genetic record maintenance
    9. Marketing
    etc.

Book your valuable workshop participation on

SUNDAY 06.10.12 ON FARM (MELMARUVATHUR)

Kindly send your Details

1. Name:
    2. Address:
    3. Farm location :
    4. Experience in farm:
    5. How many acres of land your are having:
    6. What is the size of your goat farm:(50/100/300/500)
    7. How much Bank loan are you expected:
    8. Are you in the backward (sc/st):
    9. What is your financial status:(margin money capacity)

contact

[/COLOR]
    Last edited by agrireturns; February 3rd, 2013 at 06:30 AM.

Thumbs up Stall Goat Farming

I am keen to start 300 Nos Goat farming. I have sufficient land and water near Bangalore. I have couple of Green houses to convert in to Goat sheds.

I require the project report actual cost of project and its economics. I also need project funding to take care of initial animal cost, maintanance, Insurance medical & veterinery cares feeding and growing of fodder both dry and greens.
    please revert back
    REGDS

Default Assistance in Sheep/Goat Farming

we have 4 years experience in farming of sheep and goat. And I have been instrumental in setting up tens of farms in and around banglore and hyderabad. You can contact me
    Last edited by moderator A; March 29th, 2012 at 02:12 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Default Goat Farming information

Hi,
    We two of friends are interested in setting up Goat farm near bangalore and want information end-to-end. Like labour required, cost on setting up Goat form for 200 goat and risk involed in them.

[QUOTE=srikbabu;226961]Hi,
    We two of friends are interested in setting up Goat farm near bangalore and want information end-to-end. Like labour required, cost on setting up Goat form for 200 goat and risk involed in them.
    1. Name:Srikanth
    2. Address:
    3. Farm location : Near Bangalore
    4. Experience in farm: Zero
    5. How many acres of land your are having: 3 acres
    6. What is the size of your goat farm:(50/100/300/500): 200
    7. How much Bank loan are you expected: Depends on cost in setting up
    8. Are you in the backward (sc/st): no
    9. What is your financial status:(margin money capacity)

Default i am intrested

Dear Sir!
    please insure us we are interested in goat farming our am is to pun 500/ no of goat once and we have three accer land and we are seeking 50 lakh from bank and we have 25% margin money.and also need ur consultancy for start up project & marketing. please give us feed back we are based in Up,

regards
    Last edited by moderator A; March 30th, 2012 at 03:31 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Sir,

I have 8 acres of land in shikaripura, I want to stat 50 no of sheep form in that land.
    please inform me the approximate cost to build a shet. Where i get subsidy loan, how much i get etc.

Expecting ur early reply
    thanking u
    Last edited by moderator A; March 30th, 2012 at 03:31 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

we have 4 years experience in farming of sheep and goat. And I have been instrumental in setting up tens of farms in and around banglore and hyderabad. You can contact me
    Last edited by moderator A; March 30th, 2012 at 04:38 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Default Converting Greenhouses to Goat shed?

Quote Originally Posted by farmware View Post
    I am keen to start 300 Nos Goat farming. I have sufficient land and water near Bangalore. I have couple of Green houses to convert in to Goat sheds.

I require the project report actual cost of project and its economics. I also need project funding to take care of initial animal cost, maintanance, Insurance medical & veterinery cares feeding and growing of fodder both dry and greens.
    please revert back
    REGDS
    Hi,

Why would you like to convert your greenhouses to goat sheds? I am looking to get some greenhouses on rent. Would you know of any Greenhouses which may be available on rent? And what would be the rent like?

Regards
    Subir

I am interesed, I have 20 Acres of land in Tamil Nadu, Karnataka,. Want to set up 500 nos. Goats & Sheep farm, please contact me to my e-mail, Thank you.
    Last edited by moderator A; April 2nd, 2012 at 02:20 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast