AgricultureInformation.com

Thread: Borewell drilling cost

Post Borewell drilling cost

Can any one help me on this i have 5acers of land which is in AP i want to drill borewell in that what will be the cost for drilling & what will be the cost for fiting the pump set..

Regards
    srinivas.

Premium Member

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by srinivas311 View Post
    Can any one help me on this i have 5acers of land which is in AP i want to drill borewell in that what will be the cost for drilling & what will be the cost for fiting the pump set..

Regards
    srinivas.
    Cost of drilling ranges from Rs.40/- to Rs.60/- per one running feet; Cost of drilling with casing pipe ranges from Rs.250/- to Rs.400/- for one running feet; So depending upon the drilled depth u can estimate the drilling cost.

Cost of submersible pump, electrical installations, labour etc. may be Rs.50,000 to Rs.70,000/-

Regards
    Sampada Farms & Consultants
    HYDERABAD.
    040 27721868, 39101041

M/s. Sampada Farms & Consultants, 405-Panchaseela Towers, Park Lane, M G Road, SECUNDERABAD-3. Andhra Pradesh. //tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/AgriWealthINDIA/ Mbl:0 9848203647, Ph. 040 64641344
    sampadafarms@gmail.com, www.sampadafarms.com

Default Cost of borewell

What is running feet? Is it different from normal feet measure? What is casing? Is casing made of iron/steel or concrete? Is it required to prevent collapse of borewell?

Could you let me know estimated cost for a 300 feet depth borewell with casing?

Business Member

sir,
    running feet is nothing but cost for one feet.
    taking Rs400 per feet , the cost estimate for 300feet bore well with casing is = 300feet x Rs400 = Rs1.2 lakhs
    casing is required to prevent soil from collapsing into the borewell.
    casing pipes can be of mildsteel or PVC .

regards
    krishnaraj
    Last edited by krishnaraj1000; November 17th, 2009 at 05:27 PM.