AgricultureInformation.com

Thread: Dairy Farming in andhrapradesh

Default Dairy Farming in andhrapradesh

Hi everybody, Can any one send me the elabarated details of DAIRY FARMING In ANDHRAPRADESH, I want the information like which kind of breeds we need to go for , Cows OR Buffellows which one is the best and and kind of will give more production, and withstand for Andhrapradesh weather condition,

One mor thing i want about loans, which banks and co-operative societys providing lons for dairy farm on fealsable rate of intrests

regards

Reddy

Default Need Help for the Same

Hi Reddy,
    Really the same question i also need to ask.
    So if you get any solution please send the
    information to me too..

Thanks,
    Ramesh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reddy123666 View Post
    Hi everybody, Can any one send me the elabarated details of DAIRY FARMING In ANDHRAPRADESH, I want the information like which kind of breeds we need to go for , Cows OR Buffellows which one is the best and and kind of will give more production, and withstand for Andhrapradesh weather condition,

One mor thing i want about loans, which banks and co-operative societys providing lons for dairy farm on fealsable rate of intrests

regards

Reddy
    you want to start dairy farming. you better contact local animal husabandary doctor of vet dept and he will explain in detail and if you have landed property you can contact local land mortgage bank and will give you loan accordingly.
    hybrid cows like jersey are god milk yielding or you can go for sindhi cows and they are also good and regarding buffalows you better go for MURRAH buffalows available in ap. if you go and see in the locasl markets you will find them. you beter go north ap markets like TUMMAPALA NEAR ANAKAPALLI and ALAMANDA near vizianagaram for these varieties.

Dear Sir

In andrapradesh Ongole cow type produces equal milk to that produced by jersey, HF cows.

In buffalo Mehsana is a good one to go for.

Pls make a visit to
    Buffalo Breeding Centre, NDDB, Nekarikallu.

which bank will give loan

the co operative banks ,the dairy fedrations and the branches of the nabard will give the loans

Quote Originally Posted by kirti s View Post
    Dear Sir

In andrapradesh Ongole cow type produces equal milk to that produced by jersey, HF cows.

In buffalo Mehsana is a good one to go for.

Pls make a visit to
    Buffalo Breeding Centre, NDDB, Nekarikallu.
    Hello plz give me Buffalo Breeding Centre, NDDB, Nekarikallu. address

thanks....