Notices

Thread: How can a non-farmer buy an agricultural land in Gujarat?

1. #1 How can a non-farmer buy an agricultural land in Gujarat? 

Can anyone tell me how a non-farmer, earning more than 2 lakhs per annum buy an agricultural land in Gujarat? What is the procedure to get it? like in karnataka, a person possessing an agricultural land anywhere in india can buy an agricultural land in karnataka. Is it also possible in Gujarat to do so?

Premium Member
    Blog Entries
    Rather than looking for an answer through this forum, you must contact a lawyer or go straight to the Collectorate or Collector's office and seek correct this information. This is the suggestion I have to offer you.

Raghavan

3. #3 permission for purchase of land by non farmer 

Quote Originally Posted by lekhadia View Post
    Can anyone tell me how a non-farmer, earning more than 2 lakhs per annum buy an agricultural land in Gujarat? What is the procedure to get it? like in karnataka, a person possessing an agricultural land anywhere in india can buy an agricultural land in karnataka. Is it also possible in Gujarat to do so?
    In mahararashtra a non farmerman can get prmission from collector to cultivate farm at realistic perpose. there are so many types of ways to become farmer

Quote Originally Posted by register View Post
    In mahararashtra a non farmerman can get prmission from collector to cultivate farm at realistic perpose. there are so many types of ways to become farmer
    i am not farmer in maharashtra can i buy agri-land.

if you know mention please the way possible.

5. #5 How to buy agrocultural land in Gujarat 

Quote Originally Posted by lekhadia View Post
    I and my wife are earning more than 6 lakhs per annum. my wife and I jointly own agricultural land in Tamilnaadu (0.5 Acre). We desire to buy agricultural land near Petlad (Kheda) for cattle breeding farm and dairy business. just tell me whether We can buy agricultural land in Gujarat and if yes under which rules.