Notices

Thread: Mango Plantation

1. #1 Mango Plantation 

We are planning to buy some land in Shrivardhan, Raigardh (Maharashtra) for high density mango plantation. I would appreciate if someone can comment on areas around Raigardh which are most appropriate for mangoes. Please note that though i come from farmer family since last two generations we are not farimng and holding any land. My great grandapa was last registered farmer in Anand Distrcit of Gujarat.

We are also looking for 20-30 acres of interior land with good water source nearby or Underneath. If you have one available for sale please reply this post with all the details and we will contact you back.

Thanks for all the help in advance.
    Last edited by unpatel; August 22nd, 2008 at 01:16 PM.

2. #2 Mango Plantation 

Quote Originally Posted by unpatel View Post
    We are planning to buy some land in Shrivardhan, Raigardh (Maharashtra) for high density mango plantation. I would appreciate if someone can comment on areas around Raigardh which are most appropriate for mangoes. Please note that though i come from farmer family since last two generations we are not farimng and holding any land. My great grandapa was last registered farmer in Anand Distrcit of Gujarat.

We are also looking for 20-30 acres of interior land with good water source nearby or Underneath. If you have one available for sale please reply this post with all the details and we will contact you back.

MR PATEL ,BEFORE GOING TO PLANTATION FIRST GO THROUGH LIVE SURVEY OF THAT AREA , I MY SELF FROM THAT AREA AND I AAM STAYING IN MUMBAI. THIS YEAR I AM GOING TO 200 ACRE MANGO PLANTATION . IF YOU NEED ANY GUIDELINES PL SMS YOUR MESSAGE TO ME . THANKS I AM ALSO GUJARATI .
    Last edited by Ritika; August 25th, 2008 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Quote Originally Posted by unpatel View Post

Dear Mr. Patel,
    I am here MAHESH RAUT, M.Sc.(Agril.) Agro-Horticultural & Landscape Consultant. R u Interested to buy land on western side towards Dahanu, Palghar? If interested, pl. let me know or for consultancy, selection of land also. I also undertake WORK OF Drip Irrigation System. I am MUMBAI bASED.
    With Regards,
    MAHESH RAUT.
    Last edited by Ritika; August 25th, 2008 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Dear Patel,

I've a mango plantation at Mandangad i.e. on other side of Ambet if you're aware with this area. It is not very far from Shriwardhan. We travel through Mangaon itself.

We've Alphonso plantations over there and the area is good for the same. Even your area should be fine but as others have said you even need to check the land in individuality. Shriwardhan is also good for Coconuts.

5. #5 Thanks 

Thanks Paresh, Mahesh and Vivek for your valuable advise and time spent on matter concerning me.

I would appreciate further details on high density mango plantation. This is something I need to grasp and understand before I risk my money. If you have any material that you can share with me please send it to unpatel at gm ail

Mahesh, since I have relative in Srivardhan area, I prefer land around this area.

Would like to be in touch with you.

Regards,
    Utkarsh Patel
    Last edited by unpatel; August 26th, 2008 at 02:30 PM.

6. #6 Mango Plantation 

Mr.Patel,
    I am holding about 4 acres of land at Shreevardhan HariharshwarRoad.
    For Mango Plantation the weather should have "Khari Hava" i.e.wind coming from sea. Should not stagnet the water. generally distance is 16'x16' for high density 12'x12'. Dr.Koparkar nursury/Muley Nursury at Ratnagiri will give you good planting material.
    At Wadghar near Shreevardhan on Mr.Azad is have good plantation of mango.
    His mobile you may contact him for local expertise available.
    Last edited by moderator A; June 5th, 2012 at 08:12 PM. Reason: only business members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by jaydee10 View Post
    Mr.Patel,
    I am holding about 4 acres of land at Shreevardhan HariharshwarRoad.
    For Mango Plantation the weather should have "Khari Hava" i.e.wind coming from sea. Should not stagnet the water. generally distance is 16'x16' for high density 12'x12'. Dr.Koparkar nursury/Muley Nursury at Ratnagiri will give you good planting material.
    At Wadghar near Shreevardhan on Mr.Azad is have good plantation of mango.
    His mobile you may contact him for local expertise available.
    Can you please PM me Mr. Azad's mob number as I am also planning for mango plantation.