AgricultureInformation.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pomegranate farming

Default pomegranate farming

hi...i want to grow pomegranate...could u please tell me where is the best place to grow pomegranates in india...i mean which state and what is the return that i can expect per acre after achieving full production?kindly guide me as im really interested in this at the earliest....
    regards,
    navtej...

Quote Originally Posted by navtej81 View Post
    hi...i want to grow pomegranate...could u please tell me where is the best place to grow pomegranates in india...i mean which state and what is the return that i can expect per acre after achieving full production?kindly guide me as im really interested in this at the earliest....
    regards,
    navtej...
    Hi !

Pomegranate comes up well in arid and semi arid tropics-with less water say in area where range of rainfall is between 600-750 m.m

Hot dry summer during flowering and fruit development ( more than 30 degree celsius)

soil PH between 5.5 to 7.0

well drained loam , sandy loam soil-proportionate amount of clay, sand, silt and gravel and other light soil

need organic matter of considerable quantity

During fruit development frequent light irrigation prevents fruit cracking . Minimum 10 litres of water /plant required

heavy rainfall area generally does not suit economic cultivation of pomegranate

Exposure to warm sun shine is necessary for good plant health and yield.

There are lot of clonal varieties and selection being under cultivation. eg., ganesh ...

But selection of varieties depends upon the location and climate

Escapement 3 M by 3 M=444 plants /acre

Yield expected is 8-10 MT/acre/ year

Training and pruning to allow fresh healthy shoots, remove old sick shoots and maintaining shape of pomegranate plant is a vital factor

Removal of suckers is also to be noted to allow healthy bearing stem...

As required by you , first ensure the place where you like to grow pomegranate ..

If the place you have once located suit pomegranate growth , then rest ( package of practices for pomegranate) you can learn by the time you undertake cultivation..

North karnataka, part of maharastra, gujarat, Andrapradesh and Tamilnadu is best for pomegranate cultivation though in other states also this fruit is being grown with little modification...

Best of luck

Ramu
    Last edited by ramu1970; November 26th, 2012 at 08:42 PM.

Business Member

Dear All,
    We are having 15 Different Types of Organic Fertilizer Which are manufactured in Karnataka and have all certificate for using these products.

Our products are using all over India and got good Result in terms of yield, pest control, Fungus control and water Management.

Our Products are Very Cheaper and superior Quality. Our product Ranges starts From Rs.210 for One Acre one time use.

Our Product Name are: K-Zyme,

K-Zyme Banana for High yield and export quality
    K-Zyme Chilli for high yield and export quality
    K-Zyme Flowers for high yield and export quality
    K-Zyme Vegetables for high yield and export quality
    K-Zyme Paddy high yield and export quality
    K-Zyme wheat, for high yield and export quality
    K-Fit for Fungicides,
    K-Super pest Controller,
    K-Mite for Controlling Mites
    K-Wilt for bacterial wilt,
    K-Hume for Soil fertility.

Price List
    K-ZYME (250 ml) 245.00
    K-WET (500 ml) 378.00
    K-MITES (250 ml) 616.00
    K-SUPER (250 ml) 588.00
    K-WILT (100g) 182.00
    K-WILT (250g) 420.00
    K-BLAST (100g) 140.00
    K-BLAST (250g) 294.00
    K-ZYME CARDAMOM (1000ml) 840.00
    K-ZYME CARDAMOM (5 Liters) 3,780.00
    K-HUME (1000 ml) 588.00
    K-ZYME-PADDY (250ml) 210.00
    K-ZYME-BANANA (250ml) 245.00
    K-ZYME-VEGETABLE (250ml) 210.00
    K-ZYME-CHILLI (250ml) 308.00
    K-ZYME-FLOWER (250ml) 350.00
    K-ZYME-WHEAT (250ml) 210.00
    K-HUME (5000 ml) 2,800.00
    K-FIT (250 ml) 504.00

Contact Arun +919035770885 / Bangalore

Default Pomegranate farming

regards,
    navtej...
    Pomegranate can be well grown in subtropical regions especially states like Maharashtra, AP, Karnataka. Generally air layering or gooty is propagation method. The tissue cultured seedlings are also available at Jalgaon (Maharashtra) @ Rs. 35 each. (Jain Irrigations Pvt Ltd.)
    Average Yield obtained 16 - 20 kg per plant.
    In Maharashtra varieties viz. Bhagwa & Ganesh are leading in production. For more details. plz visit either MPKV, Rahuri, Dr. PDKV, Akola or any nearest agriculture university. For details please send your mail id.
    Thanking You...!
    Regards,
    Sandip

Default pomegranate farming

Dear Sir,I'm growing Citrus at my Farm successfully and now I'm interested in growing Pomegranate...I have a few questions?Could u please help me with them?1-where is the best place to grow pomegranates in India?which State...2-what is the approximate cost of 1 acre in the state that u recommend ....3-which variety is best in terms of quality and Quantity?4-how many years does it take to get the first commercial production and for how many years does the pomegranate tree give fruit ?5-what return can I expect per acre?6-what soil is best for pomegranate cultivation?6-what is the approximate cost per acre after purchasing land to set up the orchard,ie,cost of plant,labour involved,and all related information...I also read on google that a farmer can earn max. Upto 15 lacs n min.2lacs per acre from pomegranate cultivation?

Kindly help me with my questions...

It will be of Great Help...

Regards,

Navtej

Dear Sir,I'm growing Citrus at my Farm successfully and now I'm interested in growing Pomegranate...I have a few questions?Could u please help me with them?1-where is the best place to grow pomegranates in India?which State...2-what is the approximate cost of 1 acre in the state that u recommend ....3-which variety is best in terms of quality and Quantity?4-how many years does it take to get the first commercial production and for how many years does the pomegranate tree give fruit ?5-what return can I expect per acre?6-what soil is best for pomegranate cultivation?6-what is the approximate cost per acre after purchasing land to set up the orchard,ie,cost of plant,labour involved,and all related information...I also read on google that a farmer can earn max. Upto 15 lacs n min.2lacs per acre from pomegranate cultivation?

Regards,

Navtej

Default Citrus

Dear Sir,
    I am planning to plant lemon in 10 acre land, can you please give me some information and good practical ideas for that. You may contact me
    Regards
    Mohan

Regards,

Navtej
    Last edited by moderator A; March 5th, 2013 at 02:26 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Default Shrushti hitech and agriculture development

Development of Pomogranate is in suitable in Maharastra state ,

Shrushti Hitech & Agriculture Development
    Add :-Vishwa Empire Office No .47 ,Baramati ,Dist-Pune Maharashtra
    Email- realagro1@gmail.com / shrushti.hitech@gmail.com 09403967696, 09890769945

Introduction of The Company

Is a organization established to render the service to the respected farmers, a backbone of Indian economy?
    The establishment is made after the one yearís continual efforts of promoters & their sister concern in the agriculture & allied field.

We are broadly in the consultation in Hitech Floriculture And Horticulture & Turnkey Project in Poly House Construction for the farmers residing in the Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka Gujarat & Rajasthan Delhi, statein Country Nepal and Sri Lanka , to provide various services in the field of agriculture Since 2001.

We also Supply of Floriculture & Horticulture plants. Manufacture in Soil Application Foliar products for the Agriculture sector, while promoting the organic farming concept. The company has efficient, cost effective products of International standards. The products have been established for their efficacies for over one year. The Company believes in eco-safety, high quality & efficacious products, intensive customer & end user training & consistent after- sale service. We have our registered office at Dist Pune Baramati, Maharastra

MANAGEMENT & CONSULTATION
    Consultant for Hitech Floriculture & Horticulture

Horticulture and floriculture Development & Maintenance
    Develop your farm with innovative ideas with all facilities you deserve w. r. t. horticulture & floriculture development & also get financial assistance from govt. agencies.

Trading of Agriculture input & output
    No need to go for hunting at different sources for the agriculture & allied inputs you require & the sale output you want to market. Itís all with. Shrushti Hitech & Agriculture Development

Project-Wise research in agriculture & allied fields
    Want to have idea about economics or want to submit the project report at bank in agriculture & allied fields. Just visit with your requirements.

Contour & irrigation system survey.
    Establishment of projects
    Establish the Horticulture land development, Turnkey Project in Poly house, Shade house, Net House processing units & provide further technical Support etc.
    Erection of project on Turnkey basis from design stage up to final production.
    Plantation of selected crop & support to our comprehensive Technical Assistant .

We Provide - - -

Consulting in Hitech Floriculture & Horticulture

Export Quality and High yield Production in Fruit plants .Like Pomogranate , Grapes, Banana , Orange , Sapota , Mango .

Supply of All type of Plants Like - - -
    Dutch Rose Plant Top Grafted & Budding (Natal Briar & Multi Root Stock)
    Gerbera , Carnation, Gladiolus, Tube Rose , & Colour Capsicum

We are Import & supply Pot varieties of Anthurium , Phenolopsis ,
    Dendrobium, Scherzerianum, Limonium and also supply of Gladiolus Bulb and Lilium Bulb in many varieties.

Develop & supply of Plants like Pomegranate, Grapes, Banana, Guava, Mango, Sapota, Custard Apple, Orange, Lemon , Litchi, Papaya Seed & Plant , Strawberry.

Maximum Production of throughout life of plants, plants are made in cool place & imported breeder.

Supplies are also supported by our comprehensive technical assistance.

Green House & Poly House Constuction.
    Turnkey project in all Green House, Poly House.

We are having the good quality and hiyield variety of pomegranate saplings with us.Our pomegranate breed is "Bahawa Giant Nandini".This has been promoted from existing Bahawa variety from "National institute of pomegranate research"Sholapur.We have refined the existing Bahawa by adding some features like yield pattern ,more flowering,more yield and big size of fruits.

For more details plz.contact us :

A Sivakumar.
    Priya Nursery Garden,
    Karaikudi-630001,TN
    priyagar06@yahoo.co.in

Premium Member
    Blog Entries

Post Anar,Pomegranate Sinduri Bhagwa Plant Plantation,Anar Sapling www.nafeesnursery.com

NAFEES NURSERY & EXPORTER IS A CAPITAL OF GUAVA,MANGO,LEMON PLANTS, SAPLINGS IN INDIA a complete solution of Horticulture / Herbal/ Aromatic & Medicinal Plants , Seeds, Bio fartlilizar, Compost and Plants Fast Groth powder under one roof.

PLANTS / SAPLING / SEEDLING STOCK 2013

Plants Name > Availability

1.MANGO DUSHERI PLANTS/SAPLINGS > 5,00,000 FIVE LAKHS.

2.MANGO LANGRA PLANTS/SAPLINGS > 50,000 FIFTY THOUSAND .

3.MANGO AMARPALI PLANTS/SAPLINGS > 50,000 FIFTY THOUSAND .

4.GUAVA L49 PLANTS/SAPLINGS > 5,00,000 FIVE LAKHS.

5.GUAVA ALLAHABADI SAFAIDA PLANTS/SAPLINGS > 2,00000 TWO LAKHS.

6.GUAVA EVERGREEN PLANTS/SAPLINGS > 1,00000 ONE LAKHS.

7.GUAVA LALIT PLANTS/SAPLINGS > 20,000 TWOENTY THOUSEND.

8.AMLA SEEDLING PLANTS/SAPLINGS >5,00,000 FIVE LAKHS.

9.AMLA GRAFTED HERBAL PLANTS/SAPLINGS >5,00,000 FIVE LAKHS.

10.POMEGRANATE(Anar) PLANTS /SAPLINGS >3,00,000 THREE LAKHS.

11.KAROUNDA PLANTS/ SAPLINGS >5,00,000 FIVE LAKHS.

12.TEAK PLANTS/ SAPLINGS >2,00,000 TWO LAKHS

13.SHISHAM PLANTS/ SAPLINGS >2,00,000 TWO LAKHS

14.ASHOKA PLANTS/ SAPLINGS >2,00,000 TWO LAKHS

15.BAMBOO PLANTS/ SAPLINGS >2,00,000 TWO LAKHS

16.SHISHAM BLACK PLANTS/ SAPLINGS >1,00,000 ONE LAKHS

17.ALASONIYA (CHITWAN) PLANTS/ SAPLINGS >1,00,000 ONE LAKHS

18.LEMON SEEDLESS PLANTS/ SAPLINGS >2,00,000 TWO LAKHS

19.SHISHAM BLACK PLANTS/ SAPLINGS >2,00,000 TWO LAKHS

20.JATROPHA PLANTS/ SAPLINGS >3,00,000 THREE LAKHS

21.KADAMBA PLANTS/ SAPLINGS >3,00,000 THREE LAKHS

22.KARANJ PLANTS/ SAPLINGS >2,00,000 TWO LAKHS

23.POPULAR PLANTS/ SAPLINGS >5,00,000 FIVE LAKHS