Notices
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Agricultural Land For Sale In Tamil Nadu

1. #1 Agricultural Land For Sale In Tamil Nadu 

Red soil land with ample ground water very near to Theni in Theni District of Tamil Nadu about 300 acres available.On the Tar Road with good frontage. Price Rs.70,000 (Seventy thousand) per acre. Can be used for setting up wind mills.There are already three wind mills working.

ANANTHA NARAYANAN KRISHNA

HAI PL GIVE ME FURTHR DETAILS I AM INTERESTED IN THE LAND AT THENI, YOU CAN CALL WE WITH THE DETAILS OR ELSE YOU CAN MAIL ME

thanks
    A.Sriram
    Last edited by Ritika; July 18th, 2008 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Hello Ananth
    With Reference To Ur Ad, I Seem To Interested About Ur Ad,can U Plzz Provide Me More Details About The Land,location And How Far Is It From Bangalore.feel Free To Call Me

With Regards
    Mahendra Javaraiah
    Last edited by Ritika; July 18th, 2008 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

4. #4 land near Theni 

Dear Krishnan
    I am interested to know whether the land is available in smaller lot like 5 acres. If yes, pl call me in veeramani
    Last edited by Ritika; July 19th, 2008 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

5. #5 land near Theni in Tamil nadu 

Dear Shri Gowda,

The land situate in Theni District of Tamil Nadu which is about 400 KMs from Bangaluru. The soil is red and the water table is about 70 feet. The land is located on Tar Road and is about 11 Kms from the National Highway 39B (Kochi To Rameshwaram). At present cashew crops, Amla, Sappotta, guava are grown in the land.

As I said earlier nearby lands can be used for Windmill and we can get lands in that area also.

The Distance from Madurai airport to the site is about 75 Kms and the distance can be covered in one and half hours by car.

You may please provide your mobile phone number and email id to enable to send any further particulars.

Regards and thanks.

Yours

Blog Entries
    Will you send me the detail of the land

Thanks & Regards.
    Last edited by Ritika; July 22nd, 2008 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Pls send me your details so that I can contact you.

Regards

Anil

Dear sir
    I am interested in buying the land . kindly give me following details

1 Total area of the land.
    2 Exact location of the land.
    Last edited by Ritika; July 22nd, 2008 at 12:30 AM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

I am interested in 2-5 acres in theni district.

thanks
    Last edited by Ritika; July 22nd, 2008 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

10. #10 land in Theni District 

Dear All,

As you may be aware, Theni District, especially the CUMBUM VALLEY is one of the foremost districts in Tamil nadu in terms of intensive and extensive cultivation in agriculture. Major portion of the land in the district except the hills, have been brought under cultivation. The climate is very conducive for agricultural operations and is very pleasant for living. The average price of land is higer when compared to other southen districts. The price peaks at CUMBUM area due to the following reasons:

1. The region gets rain fall both in South west and Northeast monsoons.

2. Proximity to Kerala (just 20 Kms from Kumily) attracts the investors from Kerala (both resident Indians and NRIs).

3. The soil is rich in humus (red soil) and suitable any cultivation.

4. Very pleasant climate.

5. Good ground water potential.

6. Farmers are progressive in methods of cultivation and easily adapt to new methods of cultivation.

7. Availablity of labour.

8. Peace and tranquility prevails. (No insurgency menace)

Lands are available in lots of 5 acres, 10 acres etc., (coconut gardens, plain lands etc)

Anybody interested........?

Yours

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast