Red soil land with ample ground water very near to Theni in Theni District of Tamil Nadu about 300 acres available.On the Tar Road with good frontage. Price Rs.70,000 (Seventy thousand) per acre. Can be used for setting up wind mills.There are already three wind mills working.
The land situate in Theni District of Tamil Nadu which is about 400 KMs from Bangaluru. The soil is red and the water table is about 70 feet. The land is located on Tar Road and is about 11 Kms from the National Highway 39B (Kochi To Rameshwaram). At present cashew crops, Amla, Sappotta, guava are grown in the land.
As I said earlier nearby lands can be used for Windmill and we can get lands in that area also.
The Distance from Madurai airport to the site is about 75 Kms and the distance can be covered in one and half hours by car.
You may please provide your mobile phone number and email id to enable to send any further particulars.
As you may be aware, Theni District, especially the CUMBUM VALLEY is one of the foremost districts in Tamil nadu in terms of intensive and extensive cultivation in agriculture. Major portion of the land in the district except the hills, have been brought under cultivation. The climate is very conducive for agricultural operations and is very pleasant for living. The average price of land is higer when compared to other southen districts. The price peaks at CUMBUM area due to the following reasons:
1. The region gets rain fall both in South west and Northeast monsoons.
2. Proximity to Kerala (just 20 Kms from Kumily) attracts the investors from Kerala (both resident Indians and NRIs).
3. The soil is rich in humus (red soil) and suitable any cultivation.
4. Very pleasant climate.
5. Good ground water potential.
6. Farmers are progressive in methods of cultivation and easily adapt to new methods of cultivation.
7. Availablity of labour.
8. Peace and tranquility prevails. (No insurgency menace)
Lands are available in lots of 5 acres, 10 acres etc., (coconut gardens, plain lands etc)