AgricultureInformation.com

Thread: Most modern cow dairy farms?

Smile Most modern cow dairy farms?

Please enumerate the top 5 cow dairy farms in India and around the world which you have visited and consider to be most modern in terms of technology and management.

Also please share any contacts of the people who could be contacted for a farm visit.

Default hello madhur need some information

hello madhur

ashish here,i want some information to you. i am going to start dairy farm. so please give me some basic tips . start with buffelo or cow. or both . witch retio.

which cow or buffelo breed to start. or

please give me some tips

thanks
    ashish pippal
    Last edited by Ritika; August 18th, 2008 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Quote Originally Posted by madhuriitd View Post
    Please enumerate the top 5 cow dairy farms in India and around the world which you have visited and consider to be most modern in terms of technology and management.

Also please share any contacts of the people who could be contacted for a farm visit.
    Please share the information with me
    Sanjeev

Smile Plz Visit Ndri Karnal

DEAR SIR
    Kindly visit NATIONAL DAIRY RESARCH INSTITUTE {NDRI} KARNAL this is the most advanced and uptodate dariy resarch center in INDIA.The next one u can visit is INDIAN VETNARY RESARCH INSTITUE {IVRI} its in Bareily.