AgricultureInformation.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is cow dairy more profitable than Buffalo dairy?

Default Is cow dairy more profitable than Buffalo dairy?

I wish to start with a 200 cattle dairy having both cows and buffaloes. Can you please suggest which is more beneficial? The farm would be located in Jaipur.

Blog Entries

Default cow farming vs buffalo...

Quote Originally Posted by madhuriitd View Post
    I wish to start with a 200 cattle dairy having both cows and buffaloes. Can you please suggest which is more beneficial? The farm would be located in Jaipur.
    Cow Farming is much more beneficial & advantageous. You may please mail me & we can discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by madhuriitd View Post
    It depend the supply order or the buyer requirement.Its both way many times its cattle only and some time its mix farming.If I know UR plan of market then its decision is easy.You can contact me with plan then answer will be more correct.
    Dr.Hooda

Quote Originally Posted by ishooda View Post
    It depend the supply order or the buyer requirement.Its both way many times its cattle only and some time its mix farming.If I know UR plan of market then its decision is easy.You can contact me with plan then answer will be more correct.
    Dr.Hooda
    Sir, is there any way for you to help dairy owners in finding good HF cows in your area ?? Also what does a good diet constitute of for a HF cow giving 20 ltr milk .... ??

Hoping to hear from you soon ...

Blog Entries

Default Dairying in India : Cow OR Buffalo.....

Dear Sir,

It depends basically on your Marketing ; you will be giving to Cooperative or selling on own.

ou will always get more money if you have your own marketing.

Buffalo VS cow : is a sticky question but if you want to compare but then it too depends upon your location. prferece of customers, type of Milk Products consumed by the Market.

It will be ideal if you will please do let me have your info on the above so as to suggest starting with location, land holding, marketing idea ( milk sold direct or by making products), capacity of the farm ( you have or intend to do) etc.

You may please do mail me

I am a Dairy Management Advisor taking up Dairy farms on Turnkey basis.

Thnaks & regards,

Dr.C.N.Sant
    Dairy Management Adviosr
    Last edited by Ritika; April 21st, 2008 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details

Quote Originally Posted by khaadu View Post
    Sir, is there any way for you to help dairy owners in finding good HF cows in your area ?? Also what does a good diet constitute of for a HF cow giving 20 ltr milk .... ??

Hoping to hear from you soon ...
    Yes I can be with you after finishing the project on April 28,2008(in Uganda) for every help.You can give call to me after April 29,2008 at any time.
    Dr.Hooda
    Last edited by Ritika; April 21st, 2008 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details

Default Help needed for buying 100 high breed cows

Dear Mr. Hooda,
    I hope you are back. We are planning to buy 100 high breed cows from Haryana in the next one month. Please advise if you would be able to help us in this project. Please send your contact details through private message.

Thanks,
    Madhur Singhal
    Last edited by Ritika; May 2nd, 2008 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

i am nagpur based want to start a dairy Farm(having 2.5 Acres of Land) with 2000 litres per day capacity how much will be the investment, how many animals i should have to start with, can you forward details
    Last edited by Ritika; May 2nd, 2008 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Default can you plz help me

I wish to start with a 200 cattle dairy having both cows and buffaloes. Can you please suggest which is more beneficial? The farm would be located in pune
    can you send me more information about cows please .
    my email address is
    Last edited by Ritika; January 20th, 2009 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

sir,
    m planning for buffalo farm with bio gas plant initially then
    bio gas power plant and milk factory .
    can u please give me capital cost required and all information related to this project. how much minimum cost is required plz tell me .though m not from this field.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast